The best skate guard. Period.
SKABoots aren’t “just skate guards.” They are the world's first walkable skate guard. Much wider than typical skate guards, their boot-like soles provide amazing walking stability with excellent traction and mobility.
Because they are easy to put on and will not damage rugs or floors, SKABoots are perfect for children or beginner skaters. Simply slide your blade into the slot on the sole and wrap the Velcro® straps snugly around your skate. You're now ready to walk anywhere without worrying about marring floors or slipping. Arrive at the ice rink, indoor or outdoor, ready to skate. Skip the locker room and head directly to the ice!
We proudly ship directly to customers U.S., Canada, and across the world.
Most orders will ship from our Minnesota warehouse in 48 hours, unless they are in a back-order position. Please review the product pages to see whether your product is in stock.
We hope you love your product!
Top Reasons to Own SKABoots:
- Protect skate blades, floors, and car seats
- Walk on carpet, tile, hardwood floors, or concrete!
- Straps in seconds
- Multiple sizes for skaters of any age
- Works for hockey skates or figure skates
- Great traction on parking lots, icy sidewalks, and over snowbanks
- Tie skates in the house before walking to the pond or backyard rink
- If you need to carpool and want to dress your player at home
- If you want to wear skates while hockey training in the garage or inside the house
- And more!
SKABoots was founded in 2015 by a hockey parent who was tired of tying skates in the cold. The product became an instant hit, and loved by hockey families everywhere.
In October 2022, the iconic brand was acquired by Sniper's Edge Hockey, the market leader in hockey training products including shooting tarps, slick tiles, synthetic ice, passing tools, pucks, and more. Based in Minnesota, Sniper's Edge products are sold online, Amazon, and directly to retailers and teams in U.S. and Canada.
The team at Sniper's Edge is excited to continue growing the SKABoots brand to reach even more customers and markets.